Announcing a new early season Instagram photo contest from your friends at Ride Snowboards. Now we all know the season is near but it’s not here yet. It’s 80 degrees in Seattle as I write this on September 17th! This is not normal. I
like a late summer as much as the next guy, but it’s time for cold mornings and snow on the foothills, time for Fall to make an appearance!
To coax the season out of hiding, we’re going to give away a hat or beanie to the best snowboard related photo taken this season. Extra credit for on snow, tagged #SEASONISNEAR on Instagram every week. The contest ends when Mt Baker opens. Overall photo winner will win a 2013 Machete 155! No we don’t know when that is either but that means it’s on in the Pacific Northwest and that’s the only date that matters. Contest is for Northern Hemisphere only…
- – Follow Ride Snowboards on Instagram, Search user: RideSnowboardsCompany
- – Take snowboard related photos with Instagram in snow. Must be Geo-tagged!
- – Tag Photo: #SEASONISNEAR
- – We choose the best photo TAKEN THIS SEASON every week
- – We’ll comment on your photo to tell you if you won, more likes the better obviously 🙂
- – First winner selected Sept 15th, 2012 then every Tuesday until Mount Baker opens
View the Tagged Photos Here: http://statigr.am/tag/seasonisnear/
Feel free to post questions below. I just heard it snowed in Colorado!