The all new RIDE WARPIG was designed with the intention to kill your quiver. It’s a thrash everything snowboard that can cover all the bases from a big jump line in the park, to closed trails on a powday and even your backyard rail setup. It’s truly the perfect Pork Sword.
For 2016/17, RIDE sought a high quality leather material with proven strength and durability for the FUSE boot and RODEO binding. When brainstorming products that utilize durable performance based leather, Rawlings, an industry leader in sports manufacturing, quickly came to mind. Rawling’s classic leather baseball gloves have held strong from generation to generation, and RIDE is excited to bring that same quality to its boot and binding collection.
The Fuse boot [$350] is loaded with features designed to support the RIDE pro snowboard team in the harshest of elements. A urethane Slime Tongue™ prevents early breakdown from the boots’ forward flex, and the additional support of RIDE’s signature Tongue Tied™ lacing system offers riders the advantage of maximum heel hold.
Just like Rawlings collegiate baseball bats, the Rodeo bindings [$270] feature an Aluminum chassis that’s lightweight, strong and durable. Boots are secured to its chassis with a Rawlings leather heel strap and a urethane based toe strap for the response and comfort riders need to stay on the hill all day long. Canted Wedgie footbeds work to align ankles, knees and hips, but also offer extra support for ollies.
RIDE is proud to introduce a full new line of packs and bags for every piece of gear you own. Cruise downtown with the 25L Roll top pack with Laptop case, stuff your outerwear in the Duffle with a dedicated Lower Boot Compartment or load up the bus with all your gear in the Perfect Board bag.
What a time to be on a RIDE. Most people are perfectly happy sitting toes in the sand or poolside for the months of summer, but then there are those who can’t shake the thought of snowboarding. We spent a good chunk of the dog days on Mt. Hood, above the clouds searching for transition, sliding rails, and slashing the slush. Lucky for you, we captured a whole bunch of the RIDE team ripping it up as seen in the RIDE Summer of 16 edit.
– The HCSC Session 5 (July 26th – Aug. 2nd 2016) Signature Session™ featuring Danimals.
– You win Free Air Travel from Alaska Airlines to PDX (Portland, Oregon) Airport. Where a HCSC van will pick you up and take you to camp.
– A new 2016 RIDE Snowboard
– You’re responsible for your transportation to a U.S. airport that Alaska Airlines flies from.
– A RIDE Team member will pick the winner. Winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message. (The winner will have 1 week to accept or reject prize)
– Winner must be age 13 or older and have parents permission if under 18.
– Camp session expires August 2nd, 2016. Valid for one, youth or adult camp tuition. High Cascade reserves the right to assign a specific session or lodging option. Can not be used for BKPRO or Photo Workshop. Camp session is non-transferable and has no cash or retail value.
Danimals was standing in the middle of the road, totally dumbfounded near Mount Hood Oregon. He was totally blown away that he was now officially on the Pro Team. To commemorate this special occasion we made a very limited number of Danimals Edition 153cm Helix snowboards.
The asymmetrical Helix is the Minnesota natives go to board for riding rails in the streets to lapping jumps in the park and all the groomers in between. Limited amounts mean you have to act fast to get this piece of snowboard history before they are sold out!
To say the Danimals Edition Helix is rare is an understatement. Looking at the dealer inventory list most dealers only have 1. Some bought 5 at the most! So hurry and call one of these dealers on the list below!